Safe at Home
Modcon Living’s Safe at Home program provides grants for quality home modifications and emergency repairs for qualified, vulnerable low-income senior and/or disabled homeowners.
Our mission is to help area homeowners age in place with safety, confidence and comfort. We believe that everyone should have the choice to age in place with independence and dignity.
2018 Community Impact Snapshot
112 Homeowners Served
55 Furnaces Repaired or Replaced
43 Volunteer Projects
6,223 Volunteer Hours Contributed
Safe at Home services are provided at no cost to eligible homeowners. All applicants must meet income guidelines to be eligible for grant funding. Be prepared to disclose all relevant income information via the application, BUTTON BELOW.
Before submitting an application, you must be able to answer YES to all of the following questions:
- You reside in Franklin County, Ohio
- You have owned your home for 3 years or more
- You plan to remain in your home for as long as possible
- You are over the age of 60, and/or receive disability income
- Your home is a single family home in good condition, and is not a duplex or a rental
An application does not guarantee program acceptance.
Applicants will be contacted following review of the application submitted.